Just Decks Gold Coast – A Step Closer To A Beautiful New Deck
As you know, a new timber deck is a great way to add extra outdoor living space to your home. But a well designed and built timber deck should be much more than just extra space. It should add an air of timeless sophistication to your home. It should create a feeling of warmth and natural charm and make a statement about who you are and how you like to live. It should also add a lot of value to your home.
That’s what we’re about at Just Decks – creating warm, welcoming, sophisticated living spaces to be enjoyed all year round, for years to come.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose Just Decks
- 1 We’ll Actually Show Up – Have you ever called a builder or trades person to quote on a job for you and they simply didn’t show up? I have, and it was so frustrating! At Just Decks we respect your time and if we say we will be there, we will.
- 2 We’re Always On Time – There’s no excuse for arriving late to an appointment. Sure, things happen from time to time. But that’s what a phone’s for. At Just Decks we believe in being responsible and organised enough to be on time, every time. But if for some reason we might be late, we’ll always call you to let you know.
- 3 Speedy Quotes – In most cases, after meeting with you and discussing your project, we can have a firm quote for you within 2 business. Some of the more complex jobs may take a little longer but again, we’ll call you and let you know how your quote’s coming along
- 4 We Really Listen – Adding a new deck is a big deal for most people so we’ll spend as much time with you as you need to really get a thorough understanding of exactly what you want.
- 5 Quality Craftsmanship – With over 22 years’ experience in building decks, new homes and renovating older homes you can be sure your project will be finished with the quality, attention to detail and professionalism you’d expect.
- 6 We ALWAYS Clean Up – Not only will we thoroughly clean up and remove all the rubbish when we’ve finished your new deck, but we’ll clean up at the end of each day while your deck is under construction. We understand that this is your home that we’ll be working on and you’ll be there while we’re working on it. So the least we can do is keep your job neat, tidy and safe
- 7 We Are A LOCAL Gold Coast Business – We understand the local area, the climate and outdoor lifestyle. We understand what our clients are looking for
- 8 Fully Licensed, insured and qualified –
Get the Ball Rolling On
Your Dream Deck NOW!
The best way to take to the next step to creating the timber deck you’ve always wanted is to give us a call. We’ll discuss your needs, then make a time to come and meet with you to assess your project and go over every tiny detail with you so nothing gets left out.
Dear Just Decks Just wanted to put pen to paper to say thank you for a wonderful job. As you know we have been dealing with a lot of tradesmen over the last few months during our renovations. It is no exaggeration to say that your team were the most punctual, the most hard working (never known a tradesman to start at 6.30am and finish at 5pm) and the most pleasant to deal with. The boys were neat and tidy and always courteous and you did as you said you would do when you said you would do it, another rare trait! I would not hesitate to recommend Just Decks to any prospective clients. I wish you all the best and have no doubt your efforts will see a bright and successful future for your company.
“Thanks for a great job. I am very satisfied with the quality and efficiency of you work and the professional way in which you conduct your business. There are other unit owners here who are interested in having a deck built onto their landing as well. I will pass your details on to them.”
Just wanted to say a very big thank you for the lovely deck and screening you constructed at the front of my home. It is a beautiful job that really adds value and street appeal. The quality of workmanship, professionalism and communication has been impressive, as was the cleaning up each day! Can’t wait for the next deck to go in. Would highly recommend you to others without any hesitation. Thanks to Aidan too, glad he showed up 🙂
I would just like to convey my appreciation in your quick online reply to my initial quote request in adding a outdoor deck area to an investment property I have in Broadbeach Waters. As an investor based in Sydney, you made the process an easy one with regular correspondence, attaching progress pictures and delivering the final product on time as per your correspondence. You and your team ensured the property was mess free during construction and most importantly, delivered a quality outdoor deck area that will stand the test of time.
I cannot thank you enough and will recommend you to all my local Gold Coast friends and family. Look forward to working with you again on more properties in the near future.”